This was built by Fathers M. J. Staufman and Damien Lavery in 1929. It was restored in 1973, at ever since it has been made "better" by the addition of the Stations of the Cross, a little garden, and other things. It is "one of Iowa's more interesting stops for visitors of all faiths."
West Burlington, Iowa
Send this picture to a friend as a postcard!
Photo Gallery | Grottos and other Concrete Places
Pictures and text copyright ©1998 by Craig S. Thom unless otherwise noted.